Get Started

Penn State Great Valley master's degree programs qualify for GI Bill benefits. Penn State Great Valley certificate programs are not currently eligible for GI Bill Benefits.

Take these steps to get started with GI Bill benefits at Penn State Great Valley:

  1. Apply for eligibility through the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. Submit the online application at If eligible, you will receive a Certificate of Eligibility (COE) describing the type of benefit you are entitle to, the percentage of your entitlement, and the length of time before your benefit expires.
  2. Provide a copy of your COE to the Penn State Great Valley Office of Student Aid.
  3. Review your responsibilities for using your GI Bill Benefit at PSGV on the Vets Educational Benefits webpage.
  4. Each semester, submit a Request for Enrollment Verification to the Office of Student Aid.