Request Enrollment Certification

Request enrollment certification (verification) each semester. After you have signed up for courses each semester, submit a Penn State Great Valley Enrollment Verification Request Form for all the courses in the upcoming semester that you would like your GI Bill benefit to cover. 

  • It’s important to report the entire semester (both 7-week sessions) at the beginning of the 14-week semester in order to ensure compensation.
  • Submit the Enrollment Verification Request Form four weeks prior to the beginning of each semester.
  • Directions for submission are at the bottom of the form.  
  • No veteran education benefit can be processed without this written request.
  • Veterans are responsible for paying their bill in full, whether or not they receive veteran education benefits.