We aspire to be a globally recognized school of management, grounded in Penn State tradition.
The mission of the Management Division of the Penn State Great Valley School of Graduate Professional Studies is to advance the responsible practice of management in a dynamic and global environment.
We bridge theory and practice through:
- Accessible and innovative graduate professional education;
- Relevant and rigorous research; and
- Regional, national, and global influence and collaborative outreach.
We pursue exceptional performance with passion guided by the core values of:
- Treat one another with civility, compassion, and dignity
- Welcome diverse perspectives and backgrounds
- Engage in authentic and honest behavior
- Develop the social, environmental, and financial resources entrusted to us
- Promote transparency and active participation by stakeholders in decision making
- Encourage open expression and exploration of alternative ideas in the pursuit of knowledge
Learning Goals and Objectives