Prospective Students: Engineering and Information Science
Welcome to the Penn State Great Valley Engineering Division, where creativity and technical know-how combine to make leaders in industry.
Join us on Wednesday, April 16, from 5:45-8:00 p.m. to sample the first half of an engineering or information science graduate class. Contact Denita Wright Watson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 610-725-5339 for more information.
At Great Valley and in The Philadelphia Navy Yard our engineering and information science students are already professionals in their fields and work at corporations including Lockheed Martin, Vanguard, and Comcast.
But they want more. They want to take the lead on projects for their employers or move into management in their companies. That's where we can help.
We offer master's degrees in:
- Engineering Management offering leadership skills for managing interdisciplinary engineering projects and technical staff.
- Information Science offering computing and IT expertise and the management of IT systems.
- Software Engineering offering software design and the management of software systems.
- Systems Engineering offering study in heterogeneous systems interaction and the management of complex processes.
Evening classes are offered in seven- and fourteen-week sessions year around with a flexible step-in, step-out format. You can expect to complete your degree in two to three years on a part-time basis. Systems engineering, software engineering, and engineering management students can complete their program in one year going full-time at the Malvern campus.
We offer a graduate certificate in:
- Systems Engineering The goal of this graduate certificate program is to prepare students to apply systems engineering principles across the product development or acquisition lifecycle.
- Cyber Security This graduate certificate program is designed to provide students with an understanding of various computer and information security domains, including access control, network security, information security and risk management, security architecture and design, and secure software development.
Learn more about our career-enhancing degrees held regularly at the Great Valley campus and The Navy Yard or for a personal appointment call 610-648-3243 or e-mail email@example.com.