Collaborative Mentorship and Coaching Graduate Certificate
This 4 course certificate for administrators and teachers, concentrates on the design, implementation, and evaluation of collaborative mentorship and coaching programs and activities.
- No formal admission tests
- Start and end on a nondegree status
- Most courses apply towards a master's degree or certification
- No prerequisites
- No sequential order
- Earn Act 48 credit
- Option to take one course or complete the entire certificate
The Curriculum - You may request a Graduate Certificate after completing the requirements with a minimum 3.0 GPA.
To access graduate course schedules:
|C I 550
||Overview of School Curriculum
Fall - 60% online & 3 Saturdays: 9/15, 9/22, & 11/10
||Principles of Instructional Supervision
Fall - 50% online at PSU Lehigh Valley campus
Fall - 50% online - Penn State Lehigh Valley campus
||Methods of Classroom Supervision and Coaching
Summer - 60% online
||Special Topics: Designing Staff Development Programs
- Courses are offered year-round in the evenings and on Saturdays. Classes begin every 7 weeks.
- For information on how to apply, click here.
Check with a academic adviser to see how these courses may apply toward a M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction - Instructional Leadership or Principal Certification. Some courses may also be applied to other education degrees.