Master of Engineering Management Entrance Scholarship
$5,000 credited toward tuition
Five $5,000 awards will be given to qualified applicants to the Master of Engineering Management program at Penn State Great Valley School of Graduate Professional Studies. Awards will be credited toward the student’s tuition.
Selections will be based on previous academic performance, relevant industrial experience, and quality of the submitted essay. Awards will be entirely merit-based.
- Have completed the application to the Master of Engineering Management program including the online application, transcripts, statement of intent, resume, letter of recommendation, and TOEFL scores (if required)
- Hold an undergraduate GPA of at least 3.2
- Current students must have been initially admitted in the Master of Engineering Management program by Fall 2009. Six credits are to be taken in the Spring 2010 semester.
- A one-page cover sheet
- A 500–600 word statement about the benefits of having someone with a MEM manage technical projects and lead engineers.
- A letter of recommendation that addresses your engineering management potential. The recommender, not the applicant, should send this letter directly to the scholarship committee at the address below.
E-mail, FAX, or Mail To:
MEM Entrance Scholarship Committee
30 E. Swedesford Road
Malvern, PA 19355
All scholarship applications must be submitted by Friday, December 4, 2009. Recipients will be notified by Friday, December 18, 2009.