Resuming Your Study

If you have been formally admitted to a degree or certificate program, you must complete at least one course during each fall semester and at least one course during each spring semester.

If you have skipped one semester, please contact the Admissions Office at 610-648-3242 to resume study. If you have skipped two semesters or more, please submit a Resume Study Form and receive permission from the University to resume study.