Changing Your Major

Graduate students who wish to transfer to another program must submit a

Submit these materials to the Admissions Office. It will be forwarded to the second department for review.

Students who have graduated from a master's degree or certification program and wish to pursue a second master's degree or additional nondegree post-master's work must also submit a Change of Major Form.