Check here during inclement weather for class cancellations.
You may also access weather information from the following:
- Emergency Closing Information Telephone Line: 610-648-3399
- The voice recording at this number will be updated, providing the authoritative word on Penn State Great Valley’s operating status.
- Radio station KYW (1060 AM); our campus code is 2851 Chester County.
- PSUTXT is a University text-messaging service that sends information directly to subscribers' cell phones and e-mail addresses. To subscribe, visit http://live.psu.edu/psutxt. Choose “Great Valley alerts” in order to receive messages about our School/campus only. To learn more about PSUTXT, click here.
Additional Emergency Closing Procedures/Information
- Classes that are held at locations away from the Great Valley Campus will meet unless those locations close or unless faculty teaching those courses make other arrangements. Watch for emails from your instructor or your academic department via ANGEL and Webmail.
- If electrical service is intact, our School website will be updated.
- Clients holding meetings and conferences at Penn State Great Valley during daytime hours will receive information about any changes in campus operations from their conference coordinator.