Master of Leadership Development Learning Goals and Objectives
Upon completion of the Master of Leadership Development Program graduates will:
1. Build one’s own personal authentic transformational leadership competencies through self-reflection and behavioral display.
- Develop and implement a personal diversity leadership improvement plan to build expertise in relating with diverse individuals in the workplace
- Prepare a personal leadership development plan incorporating feedback from others, and personal strengths and weaknesses with respect to specific leadership behaviors.
2. Build communication and critical thinking skills as they relate to authentic transformational leadership concepts and processes.
- Write three short essays applying communication theory to specific leadership contexts, situations, and opportunities.
- Demonstrate skills required for conducting research in organizations.
3. Foster a commitment to high integrity practices.
- Evaluate and analyze the ethical dimension of decision making.
4. Value differences in people as a vital force in work groups, teams and organizations.
- Develop and implement a personal diversity leadership improvement plan to build expertise in relating with diverse individuals in the workplace.
- Discuss how concepts of transformational leadership and authentic leadership relate to social entrepreneurship, and add value to personal relationships, community, and society at large.